Service Quality Quiz
Here are seven questions to test your service quality knowledge. Choose the right definition for the term in each question, then click the Submit answer button for feedback.
1. A supermarket calls for additional check-out operators when the customer line exceeds three people.
An architect provides all the blueprints and documents necessary to
properly construct a building.
3. Conversations between customers and airline reservation employees are monitored to observe how customers are treated.
4. A McDonald's hamburger tastes the same in Thailand as it does in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
5. A university provides distance-learning courses.
6. The doctor properly diagnoses a patient's illness.
7. A sales associate calls another store to find out where a customer can find an unusual accessory to go with the dress she is purchasing.